1 i’ve come to make sure that your stay in beijing is a pleasant one。
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
i’d like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
youre going out of your way for us, i believe。
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
it’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now。
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
i want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
i think we can draw up a tentative plan now。
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
you have to change at chicago station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
if he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then。
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
so our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day。
我们想用点 时间 来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
thatll put us both in the picture。
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
i cant say for certain off-hand。
我还不能马上说定。
well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you。
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking。
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。